Interlocking System Electronic Interlocking System
- Electronic interlocking system performs lockingamong signaling equipment, points (switches) and track circuits through microcomputer electric circuit in order to ensure safe and smooth operation of trains within station premise. Ourlectronic interlocking system is state-of-the-art, based on the new standards established by the Department of Electricity of the Korean National Railroad Administration. The system adopted VITAL concept to perfectly realize fail-safe function and focused on high availability and reliability.
- Fail-safe design and manufacturing
- High reliability and easy maintainability thanks to parallel redundant architecture.
- Adoption of VME BUS method.
- Creation of interlocking data by using DATA BASE.
- Easy operation when modifying the stationstructure
- system diagram