Yookyung Control that prepares for the future is challenging for its goals!
Interlocking System Insertion Type Relay
- The relay interlocking system (insertion type) performs locking among signal apparatus, points, and track circuits by using electronic logical circuits configured through insert-type relay in order to ensure safe and smooth train operation within station premise.
- High safety level (FAIL-SAFE)
- High economic feasibility
- Easy on-site installation.
- Electric logical network
- Circuit simplification and high reliability
- Increasing train operation efficiency through simplified
- system diagram